Olathe LAD clinic is located in Overland Park, Kansas
Our clinic was established in 2014 by Diana Gordon. Diana had 12 years of experience and training under a Lyme specialist prior to opening Olathe LAD Clinic. With a strong background in nursing and counseling psychology, Diana is passionate about helping patients with Lyme and associated diseases manage the sometimes difficult path back to wholeness and health.
The mission of Olathe LAD Clinic is to provide superior quality health care services in diagnosing and treating Lyme Disease and associated infections, Mold illnesses, Gut conditions and Heavy Metal Toxicity using a Functional Medicine approach. We strive to provide quality medical treatment so that patients can return to or maintain a quality lifestyle.
Diana Gordon has been treating Lyme and associated diseases since 2001
Diane has 12 plus years of experience, training under a Lyme specialist prior to opening Olathe LAD Clinic. With a strong background in nursing and counseling psychology, Diana is passionate about helping patients with Lyme and associated diseases manage the sometimes difficult path back to wholeness and health. She also treats mold toxicity, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Gut conditions, PANDAS and many other illnesses.
Diana holds a Masters of Science in Nursing from Graceland University and is ANCC Board Certified. She earned her Masters in Counseling Psychology from U.M.K.C. and completed a post-graduate internship at the Christian Counseling Center in Kansas City. She received her B.S. in Nursing with a Minor in Psychology from Avila University in Kansas City, Missouri.
Other Certifications and Affiliations:
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (CFMP)
- Certified in Neuro and Endocrine from NeuroScience.
- Certified in Hypnosis
- Certified in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
- Certified Rater – Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)
- Active Member of International Society For Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)
- Active Member of International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS)
- Active Member of American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Board Certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Active Member of the Missouri Nurses Association (MONA)
- Apollo Health RE-CODE 2.0 Training and Certification
- Intensive Certification Training Program: Richard I. Horowitz, MD